Dexter-Ann Arbor Half Marathon!




"I'll be fine hunny... just worry about yourself making it through this race."

Gabe Bails Bahlhorn

"Couples that run together... stay together."
Hannah Noelle Budzinski

Today Gabriel and I ran 13.1 miles through the lovely streets of Dexter-Ann Arbor.  It was hilly... challenging and beautiful...  ahhh but... fun!!!
It was so cool that Jesse, Amber, Michael, Bethany, Shalene, Gabe and I could do this together.  We "carbed up" with quite the dinner at Paleo's downtown Ann Arbor the night before... pizza and lasagna!  Yummy...  It was funny because we both felt so funny saying "hold the salad... bring on the bread!"  hehe  It was so unlike us... but hey... those sow-burning carbs paid off!  I love that I can share my passion for running with Gabriel!  
It really means so much to both of us to stay in shape and have fun doing it!!!

0 comments: