when gabriel calls...


so...one of the many things i love about my iphone are my personalized ringtones!  i love when i know it is gabriel calling me.  my ringtone for him is "chasing cars" by snow patrol.  this song reminds me of him in so many ways.
1. he "introduced" me to the band
2. the line "here in your perfect eyes"- well you just have to see my fiancée's eyes... yes they are...PERFECT!
3. my favorite line... "i need your grace...to remind me to find my own" 






Chasing Cars lyrics
If I lay here 
If I just lay here 
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Let's waste time 
Chasing cars 
Around our heads 

I need your grace 
To remind me 
To find my own  

All that I am 
All that I ever was 
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see 

I don't know where 
Confused about how as well 
Just know that these things will never change for us at all 

If I lay here 
If I just lay here 
Would you lie with me and just forget the world

0 comments: