chicago marathon


this weekend is the chicago marathon!!!!!!!!!  i have many many mixed emotions of which include: fear, excitement, and pride... this training period has been so much fun so challenging and amazing for me in so many ways!  it has shown me quite a bit about myself and my ability to really stick to something that i am working towards no matter what circumstances will try to derail me.... i'm going to write about the entire experience next week... but pray for me, shalene, gabriel, jesse, bethany, christa, and michael as we run our long awaited 26.2~ yippe!! it is finally finally here!!!


hannah


6 comments:

Christie_Dee October 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Have fun love! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see you November 1st =)

Rachel October 9, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

i will definitely be praying for All of you. love you sooooo much.

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

hannah~you've put in the blood, sweat, and tears... (so to speak) now go reap the rewards of your hard work!
i will be praying for each of you and will rejoice with you when you cross that finish line! God's Speed can't wait to see your blog next week!

Be PROUD! & HAVE FUN! and buy yourself something Fabulous in Chicago!!!

Karen October 9, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

I'm so proud of the discipline and dedication you put forth to train. Now you will enjoy the Marathon start to finish! Do your best -- I'm so proud of this whole group!

The discipline and dedication you all exhibited will be applied to so many areas of life. This is an epic event! I'm so excited to share it with you and photograph you! You are ALL winners!

Matt Bunk October 10, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

You guys are going to destroy this marathon. I wish I was running right next to you. Maybe next year!

~d October 10, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

omg...can't wait leaving soon for chi town! man u guys have worked soooo hard and i cant wait to c u reap the benefits of your INCREDIBLY hard work!! def a wkend to remember...

i, on the otherhand plan on walking MY 26.2 up and down miracle mile!!! LOL