my mother... my hero


my mother is by far the MOST amazing woman that I know!  her grace for others, love for the Lord and her family, and her passion for life is not matched by many people!  i have been blessed so much by having her in my life and to call her my own!  her tenacity to keep our family together and our relationship flourishing is more than a blessing to me!  anyone who meets my mother knows what i'm talking about... you can't leave her... not feeling... well...blessed! she is an inspiration to everyone... she is always giving... never thinking of her own needs!  she balances the lives and cares of her children and husband as if it were nothing... i just wanted to tell her that i love her and that i appreciate her "gift" of herself to me and to others!  my mom makes it look easy... but i know that sacrifice, patience, and sometimes pain is what it takes to be her.... so i wanted to thank her... and to tell her how much i love her!


check out one (i know she has 3) of her blogs! great practical advice for everyday!
this blog shouldn't be called 'marriage' vitamins... it should be 'daily' vitamins!!!
 www.marriagevitamins.blogspot

love, Hannah Noelle

1 comments:

Karen February 12, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

I love my angel girl too! Such a beautiful blog about me: I cried when I stumbled on it this morning! Right after I told Kim how sometimes I look at my children and shake my head and say, "look at these AMAZING people I get to have as my CHILDREN!!"

I also admire you, my little warrior. You can help put people's faces together and go through a ton of emotion and schoolwork, and then drive in rush hour traffic, and jump into dancing and make it look sooooo smooth! Your 2 minute calls are enough to keep me floating until the next time I hear your upbeat views on things. A little missionary, encourager, and still time to write a note, send an email or text or send someone a card. And a little bottle of glue putting pieces together wherever you go!

I love you so much!

See you TOMORROW!!!

xxoo Mom