today is the day


today is my first part of the National Boards Dental Exam!! I was getting really really nerved up yesterday so i ate all the chocolate off of a box of icecream bars!!! bad idea... i just felt worse... gabe came to the rescue with a long walk to dinner and got my mind of my troubles... he is the best encourager and best support i could ask for... he believes in my... and always can cheer me up... i am so blessed by my wonderful husband! off to take the boards they start at 7:00 and here i am blogging! smiles...

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Hannah~ You are so blessed to have Gabe in your life and he is blessed as well to have you in his!! Encouragement in a marriage is so important...i believe in you too! and i know your going to do awesome on your boards!!! Good Luck & God Bless <3
I think it's so cool that you can walk to dinner too- how FUN!!!