serenity...in memories


hmmm i would love to go to this place...this picture reminds me of one of my favorite places in the world...ashville, NC. i love instances when thinking back to times past...can you can smile. When remembering a face, taste, or smell, can elicit such happy times that it makes you feel content and pleased with your life. funny how its the little things usually that makes you do that... your little cousins baby toes, crunchy leaves as you walk through the mountains, the foaming crest of the waves in the ocean, the warmth of a cup of coffee during a winter storm... may i always be content with the things that matter in my life...wishing the same for you .... xo

2 comments:

Nina Bunk July 18, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

i love u and that place looks amazing!! please promise me we can get an alone walk on the beach, i so enjoyed 1 on 1 this week!!
ps i am glad u find serenity in eating my kids toes!!!

Karen July 18, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

I love that a photo can take you back to so many places and emotions and feelings. I feel that way about Asheville too. So many amazing memories. Nina, save one for me too!