hi ho... hi ho... it's back to school i go...




pics of one of our favorite pastimes in ann arbor... BORDERS!   we love reading and rummaging through for great ideas and inspiration. so yesterday gabe brought me back up to school yesterday! we grabbed a quick lunch at 'la marsa' aka 'the old la shese', went shopping to buy the rest of our christmas gifts for each other: ugg slippers for me.... northface coat for gabe...drove to ann arbor....shopping for my groceries and then he helped me unload all my things and presents from christmas!  i appreciate him in my life soo very much! xo Happy New Year Bloggers! xo

3 comments:

Jessica January 5, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Happy New Year Hannah!

This is going to be a WONDERFUL year for you!!! How exciting! :o)

Gabe ♥ Hannah January 5, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

what she fails to tell you in this post is that unloading her car is like unloading a semi-truck onto a loading dock... After 3 hours of unloading we were able to enjoy a nice evening together... ;) jk I love you babe!

Karen January 6, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Gabe, you spoil our girl! Thank you! Hannah, keep trying to out-give that boy!

Love you both and miss you already. It was such great fun waking up every day with you HOME!