creating a fairy-tale





my mom always told me that i was in charge of "making my own happiness," of "creating my own fairy-tale," and my aunt laurie has a sign in her bathroom that says "you are looking at the person in charge of your happiness." it is so true! the way that we choose to look at circumstances, change, our relationships, all affects how we will respond to them.  this is really challenging for me... because it really starts with the "battle of the mind." this is where we need to "win" so that we can "win" in our lives... and live our "happily ever after" (on purpose!!). so my challenge to all my viewers (and esp. myself) is to do just that! we have "all the right ingredients" to make it... xo 



1 comments:

~d November 30, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

i'm gunna try this one! a playlist for the week.... how clever ;-)