writing the soundtrack to your life...


what makes a good movie?? a stimulating plot...great actors/actresses....and.... having an AMAZING SOUNDTRACK!!! so....my love for music and lyrics propels me to ask... if you had to 




write the soundtrack for your week... what would it be? sometimes i wish it wasn't rude or completely impractical to pop my earbuds in and drown out all the chaos of life... and let music be my background....

...this would be a great typical week for me...
*MondaY- "simple life" weepies (wishing i were back home with my family and fiancee)
*TuesdaY-"oh" dave matthews (i get to see my man....)
*WednesdaY-"dream" priscilla ahn (song reminds me of shalene and i when we were lil girls)
*ThursdaY- "strawberry swing" coldplay (a pick me up song to keep me happy during the week)
*FridaY- "sky" joshua radin ( sometimes i put this song on repeat and belt it out on the drive home)
*SaturdaY-"crack the shutters"- snow patrol ( just great acoustically) 
*SundaY- "sunday morning" -maroon 5  (hmmm the title should say it all)

2 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

you two are adorable together! it was good to see you yesterday!

We Love to Run! November 19, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

OMGosh!!!! I love you!!!! I want this soundtrack!!! haha xoxo

This is mine:

Monday - Dreams Collide (Colbie Caillat) Helps me stay focused on my goals and dreams for the week!

Tuesday- Love Bug (Jonas Brothers) Hangout with Brandon night, I look forward to this all week!

Wednesday - Clair de lune (Debussy), gives me peace at school all day

Thursday- Brand New Day (Josh Radin) Helps me get through the rest of the week

Friday- Gotta Have you by the Weepies (Date night with Brandon)

Saturday- It's a Party (Tamia) , cause this day is a party every week with Gabe and Hannah :)

Sunday- Til Kingdom Come (Coldplay)- Lounge Day