my pursuit of happiness...



gabriel picked me a early from school....we were able to spend so much time just being together...running errands...grabbing dinner....reading at barnes and nobels...just living life...i can't wait until we can be together everyday! we discussed religion, politics, work, school, family, our future, our dreams....i love teasing gabe....i love when he makes me laughs and teases back...i love watching him! he is the cutest thing.... esp when he is drinking his starbucks drink...he takes FOREVER to drink it!! i, on the other hand, am done in 5 minutes tops with my drink while gabriel savors his....and then lets me steal sips without complaint.... here are a few pics....don't you agree...he is adorably engrossed in that book!


2 comments:

Karen November 6, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

These are the cutest pictures EVER!!! LOVE Gabe reading!!!

Nina Bunk November 7, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

cery cute!! errands are my favorite part of saturdays!!