umm apple pie anyone...




I must say that I’m slightly troubled! Hannah told me this last week that she would be fasting… I thought to myself, wow that’s great honey! I pray that it’s a very inspiring time for you and she told me that she was fasting for some sick obsession for apple pie… Now I know your thinking I’m weird but trust me, Hannah is NUTTY when it comes to the pie! I saw her fight, defend and guard last weekend like a mother goose whose babies are being threatened… If you don’t believe me then just look at these pictures! Sorry babe but I had to…

Ahhh but all kidding aside… Han and I have been doing so wonderful! I simply cannot wait until next August, we are getting closer and closer as every day passes and I just can’t imagine how close we will be in the years to come! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Karen November 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Oh my goodness -- I had to laugh OUT LOUD at 12:40 a.m. when I read this! Love you both!!!!!

Gabe ♥ Hannah November 8, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

i love my apple pie!!! it is true... i love love my pie!! i'm so protective of it!

Unknown November 10, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

oh that pie was soooooooo good